DXLab Suite is a collection of apps that emphasize managing DX contacts, although it works well as a general Rig Control, Logger, and Digital Mode app.
- Launcher – control which DXLab Suite apps are launched.
- Commander – controls frequency, mode, and other functions for up to 4 transceivers.
- DXKeeper – DXLab Suite logging app. Very complete.
- WinWarbler – RTTY and PSK digital modes. Interacts with other DXLab Apps.
- DXView – displays DXCC information, location information, and and country maps
- Pathfinder – QSL route discovery tool
- PropView – Probagation Prediction and Forecasting
- SpotCollector – DX Spot Collection and Realtime Analysis
Launcher allows you select which of the DXLab Suite apps will launch. You can also launch other apps automatically – such as WXJT-X.
DXView displays DXCC information, location information, and and country maps. It will plot spots, QSOs, beam headings, solar position, and the solar terminator in real time on a world map. It can command rotator controllers, and interoperate with other rotator control apps. Interacts with other DXLab apps.
SpotCollectorcollects and aggregates spots from up to six sources to create a local database of active DX stations that you can display, sort, and filter in real time. It can display band openings graphically in real time.
PropView is a tool to help predict propagation. It can use DXView to specify locations via point-and-click on a world map. It will use severalpropagation prediction engines to predict minimum and maximum usable frequencies between specified locations.
Pathfinderlocates QSL information from more than 80 web-accessible sources.